maths resources…

Number Facts

Speed Grid Challenge

Hit the Button

Number Bond Machines

Pentomino resource

http://www.scholastic.com/blueballiett/games/pentominoes_game.htm

Virtual Dice…

more Virtual Dice…

interactive triangles…

Online Stopwatch…

Times Tables

Times Tables Shoot ‘Em Up…

Meteor Multiplication…

Sum Sense Division…

Woodlands Times Tables Games…

Woodlands Times Tables tests…

Number Invaders…

Roman Numeral interactive game

Roman Numeral Fact Monster

Space Invaders…

Roman Numeral interactive game

Roman Numeral Fact Monster

Strategy Games

merrelles…

What do you need to know?

Maths is Fun …

A Maths Dictionary for Kids…

Probability

interactive spinner…

Angles

interactive triangles…

Time Interactive

Bang on Time

Sqworl – halving and division activities

Woodlands Multiplication Games – lots of fun games to test out your times tables!

Mathletics – all students have a password to learn about Maths in a really fun way!

Mathletics

Fun 4 the Brain – lots of games to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, English and Science.

Fun for the brain

Cyberchase – Site for ages 8-11 about team of kids on daring missions in Cyberspace. To save the day, our heroes have to use MATHS and BRAIN POWER.

Cyberchase

Crack the Code –  fun game where you need to solve the four digit code to open up the safe.

Sheppard Software – lots of maths games for all topics.

Learn Your Tables – activities to learn your times tables and test yourself.

Tutpup – fun games where you compete against kids from other countries on Maths or Spelling problems.

Tutpup

IXL Maths – lots of Maths practice questions for all grade levels and Maths topics. Choose “continue as guest” to play.

IXL maths

Four in a Line – Just like the Connect 4 board game! Try to get four of your coloured pieces in a row.

Four in a line

Maths Games for Kids – Lots of fun maths games to practise addition and subtraction.

Maths games for kids

Maths Magician Games – Practise your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills with the Math Magician.

Maths Magician Games

Fun Kids Online Maths Games – Choose which maths skills you want to practise on this fun website.

Fun Online Maths Games

Money Master – Improve your money skills with this website.

Money Master

Speed Grid Addition – Test your addition skills by racing against the clock to solve as many problems as you can!

Speed Grid Challenge

Sum Sense – Drag and drop the numbers into the correct sequence so that the sum makes sense.

Sum sense

Addition Machine – Choose your level and solve the addition problems.

Addition machine

Have fun!

37 thoughts on “maths resources…

1. Hi Miss John,
    How are you, you’re blog is so cool.
    I am really getting better at adding 9 now, I have heaps of new strategies and I now use them a lot.
    I am having so much fun in class one of my Favorite games that we have played is blind folded noughts and crosses it is so much fun.
    I love the pictures that you have put in on the front page of the blog.
    I am very exited to be working on the marine biome I think I am going to have a very fun 2013. From Jessica 4B (-:

2. Dear Miss John
    Your blog is awsome! I loved Space Invaders because I got beTter at my times table and now i’m super quick at times 100!

From Jarred

3. Hi Miss John,
    I am so exited for the 150th celebration.
    Kitchen garden is so much fun every thing is so fresh!
    I am always so exited to come to school.
    From Jessica 4B

4. Hi Miss John!
    I played all the maths games and I improved alot in just by playing them! I feel very confident in maths!

Bye Bye!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

5. Hello Miss John,
    I have completed all of the challenges EASY, MEDIUM AND HARD they are so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    FROM JESSIE ROSE

6. Hi Miss John,
    I was playing Space Invaders and I could do the eighths because the other day, I wrote them down 5 times! So I memorized it.

7. Hi Miss John
    The maths resources are soooooooooooooo much FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I play them every sunday!
    From Ruby! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

8. Hi miss john I love maths it’s so cool. I love doing the add 10. I’m going to go on it soon bye from sally 🙂

9. Hi Miss John
    I just played Number Board. I can easily make pairs for ten. Next I’m going to work on pairs for 20.
    From Caleb

10. Hi Miss John,
    I played the number bond machine game and the four in the line game. I really liked the number bond machine game because it really made me think hard.
    From Tori.

11. Hi!
    I played “Crack the Code” and it was really really fun! It was also hard sometimes trying to figure out how to get it but I like that stuff!
    Tara! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

12. Hi,
    I really enjoyed those maths games. I also enjoyed that Blockz Orz game and I tried out some more of that game.
    BYE!!!
    Ruby 1/08/13

13. Miss John,
    I really liked the game salute. It was really fun but a bit challenging sometimes. My favorite thing was adding in Multiplication because it made it better and more challenging. From Zara 🙂

14. Hi Miss John!
    Salute was really fun to play. At the start I got really confused, but then I got use to it. I think we should play it more at school!

From Bec!

15. Hi Miss Jhon

today was fantastic, Salute was really math matical and fun. There was some hard ones but I did it. I did it with Daniel, Jack,r and me. I can’t wait till tommorow

Buy Miss John From Jarred

16. I’m seriously enjoying that game that we played today named Salute and the best thing is that Zac and Mitch did not stand a chance against me. Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!!!!

17. I liked salute and I’m pretty good at it too. I might teach salute to my brother to if I remember.
    from Charlieee 🙂

18. Hi Miss John and 4b,
    I loved doing salute because you do the working out it’s very different and you can try all of the operations.
    Bye.

19. hello miss John as you know the card game (Salute) was really fun and I found it a good game to learn your maths like: Division, addition, subtraction, multiplication.

20. Hello guys,
    I really loved playing Salute. At first I was not as confident with the game and then I moved on to times tables and i got it.
    I sure love when we get a challenge!!!!!!

21. Hi Miss John
    I really liked playing Salute with Rhys and Zac it was fun. We understood it so we moved on to times tables. Bye Miss John

From Mitch

P.S I loved the school athletics tryouts today

22. Hi Miss John,
    I played Salute with Tara and Sally. I think that I did really well but I still need to get quicker in the multiplication.From Tori. :] :]

23. Hi Miss John I really like the game salute its so much fun I am not on to the multiplication but I am trying my hardest. 🙂 From Sally

24. Hi 4B
    I think that Salute was a good learning skill and helpful. I needed to think hard. I worked with Miss John, Rebecca and Jessica.

25. Hi Miss John i love block orz its so much it is really hard i’m up to level 10 but i cant get passed it. i also like doing the strategy’s there so much fun
    from sally 🙂