Luke’ s Holiday

Please post comments or questions for Luke here.

Remember to ensure you do not use 3 pieces of identifiable information about yourself when posting.

98 thoughts on “Luke’ s Holiday

1. Hey Luke,

How is it at Queensland and are your brothers getting really annoying on the drives to each place?

Bye!!!
    πŸ™‚

2. How do you do the ‘peace’ sign with the fingers? They are really cool and I really wanna know how to do them!
    P.S. Everyone wants to know how to do them on this table and there are 8 people!

3. Hi Luke,
    going to camp tomorrow, we’re going to miss having you screaming and running around on the beach ( like you probably would).But I bet you will have a lot of fun hanging out in Queensland. we will share some photos of camp with you when you get back next term. Looking forward to seeing you next term just telling you you will probably get blasted with questions Bye.

From Amelia.:) πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

4. Hi Luke and of course I’m here on it’s not like I went any were and how’s the trip say hi to Nichols,Joe,Daniel,Patrick,Matt
    Have a great time from Jack πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ lol the smiley faces are you and your family
    Piece out Jack.

5. Just have fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

6. Hi Luke,

We are going to camp in only 1 day I am jumping up and down so exciting. Where have you been lately? πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚ we have been making light houses it is very fun.:) I like doing πŸ™‚ faces it is fun.

See you next term. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

7. Luke have you ever been on any scary roller coaster like at movie world or somthing sorry for posting so many posting so many comments πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

8. Hi everyone,
    On the 25th I went to Movie World! it’s soooooooo coooooooool!
    Sophie did you go on the Arkham Asylum? My brothers went on the Superman 4 times! They sat at the front too!The stunt driving was soooo cooooll!We also went on the Wild West ride I went on it 6 times and got soacking wettttt!The scooby doo ride was so coool same was the movie I watched journey to the mysterious island it sprayed water in my face!Its actually raining at burleigh heads for 2days already on the 27th my family are going to sea world!Im sorry I couldn’t get to you! I’ve been busy doing stuff like rainforest walks and exploring!Im going to wet and wild on Monday!The surf has been good here on the25th I picked up my auntie from coolangatta airport it was fun!Im still havin the best time of my life !I went on the green lantern and the Arkham Asylum as well!Nicholas went on the marry go round and the train I went on these miny taxis they went less then 10kmph but this dude trapped me and got me stuck so I tried to catch and I did but he trapped again it took me two minutes to go around one lap!Two roller coasters were closed the road runner and the batwing that was a miss fortune!when I saw a feature about sea world the is a coaster called the storm coaster!I really want to go to camp but have the best time!I found lots of stuff up the coast like some one who is a celebrity I found him in Noosa he was from big brother last year his name is Matt!the green lantern was scary and same was the Arkham Asylum cause you do spins and flips and it goes about 80/90kmph!✌✌✌✌✌✌Sophie you get the app emogi then on the keyboard press the world button next to .?123 and now you have pictures ta da!I sleep in a tent and mum and dad stay in the caravan!Emily have you got the post card I sent you yet?Miss John have you got my postcard yet?
    From luke

9. Hi Luke
    I haven’t got your postcard yet ⛺️.
    The camp was sooooo much fun but I really missed you.We went to camp near the beach

10. What are you doing now? a PS my dad also went on the super man ride as well
    His photo was so funny his eyes were closed!!!

11. No, actually that was the 1 ride I did not go on! I really wish I did though! I loved the stunt show though! I also have some exciting news of my own. In September, me and my family are going to America for 3 weeks! And the most exciting thing is that I will turn 10 when we are in Disney World!!!!

12. Hi Luke

I h you had a graet time at movie world camp was coollllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!,,!!!!!!!!!!! But I wish I was were you are

From Ruby

13. CAMP WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ how long are you staying? YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY 4?
    AWESOME @ school is awesome

14. Hey Luke

CAMP WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!:)
    We had chocolate mouse for dessert and chicken snitzel
    Spilt Point Light house was soooooooooooooooo BIG!!!

From Elise:):):):)

15. Hey Luke,
    Incase if you didn’t know our class won the fire
    Hose πŸ™‚ and thank you for that postcard you sent to
    Our class miss John read it out to us.
    From Jasmine πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

16. Hi Luke I heard you like batman arkham asylum the game or did you mean the ride? if you did you are awesome by from Gilbert.

πŸ™‚

17. Hey Luke!

Is it really hot up there (Queensland is above Gisborne if you think that I think you are in heaven) and are you really exhausted.

I wish you came to camp because I missed you!

| | | | | Unicorn Minions!
    Sarah the Unicorn! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

18. Hi Luke ,

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

How are you?

Movie world sounds great em is sitting next to me and she is missing you, she got your post card it is very sweet πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ see you next term. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ in joy the rest of your holiday. πŸ™‚

19. Hi Luke,
    The day you had at movie world sounded fun. When we went to camp I had fun going up Split Point Lighthouse.

20. High Luke I am jealous you are so lucky to go to movie world πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    What’s the scarest rollacoaster you went on the Wild West roller coaster I went in June 2012 to movie world it was excellent the Wild West I went on it 7 times and I got soaking west but I got a plastic cloth πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ I didnt get to wet though and where are you staying (like a cavervan or apartment) so much driving I miss you so much πŸ™ bye πŸ™‚ ps how’s nickloas and pps Emily raised
    From πŸ™‚ :)& your awesome:) πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

21. It sounds so amazing and no you want to be in Queensland not in Victoria! I really wish we went on a camp to Queensland! Can you tell me about the rainforest?

From Lachie R πŸ™‚

22. Hi Luke I went on the scooby do ride too! I’m looking forward to seeing you next term. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Bye from Amelia

23. hi everyone,
    im having so much funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    ive been to all the parks they were so funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I miss all of you im so jealous of you going to camppppppppp:(!iT IS RAIN AND FLOODING IN BRIBANE BUT NOT AT BURLIEGH HEADS!everynight I see fruit bats they are so cool
    by from luke

24. hi sophie
    the fruit bats sound like they are laughing but they poop and drop stuff on our caravan!hope you have a fun holiday

25. Hi Luke how has the holiday been
    I bet it is bucketing down rain up there were have you been lately did you swim with the dolphins at sea world or did you just see the show. It is raining a lot down here it happened all day all night yesterday but it is on and off its on most of the time it’s going to be the same today

26. HI em,
    reallyyyy missinggggggggg youuuuuuuu!
    I didn’t get to swim with the dophins
    but it was still fun
    not lately it has been raining here but fun ive been to coffs harbour and hallidays point now im at Sydney now then im going to Wollongong
    miss you by

27. Hey Luke,
    Are you having a good time? I just came back
    From New Zealand, it was EPIC!!! I stayed there for ten nights over the
    Easter holiday’s anyway happy Easter bye Jasmine

28. Hi Luke
    Em here

Happy Easter I am writing this In bed and I can already see eggs.
    I guess I will see you back at school really soon. Miss you so much
    Whatch out for all those questions.❓

From Emily bye Luke

29. Dear Luke De Ruiter
    happy holidays are you back the first day of term?
    and what is your favourite thing about Queensland

30. Dear Luke De Ruiter