Cybersafety Resources

Check back here as we continue to build our resources…

eSmart is an initiative of The Alannah and Madeline Foundation.

Think-U-Know is the latest addition to these resources, it has been developed by the Australian Federal Police.

Stay Smart Online is an Australian Government initiative that will support families so they can be online safely.

staysmart

From Common Sense Media, a website that provides common sense information for families. It includes reviews of films, television, games, music, websites and books.

This page provides a link to the Cyberbullying webpage provided by our Education Department.

linktocyberbullying

From Cyber[Smart:], another Australian Government resource…

cybersmart

Netsmartz aims to educate, engage and empower children and families on and off line.

10 thoughts on “Cybersafety Resources

1. Hi Miss John,
    Mum looked at the cyber safety recourse page.
    We were talking about what can happen if some one messages you on the computer.If some one says something bad on the computer copy and print it so you can give evidence to the police they will track that person down.See you at school Miss John Bye.

2. Hello!
    I did the test and I passed. Also mum looked at the cyber safety recourse page. I told my brother all about what to do when someone sent you a mean message and all that stuff.
    By From Ruby! 🙂

3. Hi Miss John!
    I did the test and it was really fun! I have been using the netbook at home and I have been using it alot!!! I was also wandering if there were any other test that I could also do?

From Bec! 🙂

4. Hi Miss John I done the test and I past it was fun to do. I’ve also played Big Farm and leveled up on it. bye Miss John from Mitchell.

5. Hello Miss John,
    I have done the cyber safety test and when I was typing in mathematics in the Google bar a thing said you can win a thousand dollars daily. I knew how to deal with it.

So that is good

6. Hi!
    I did the cyber safety test and it was really funny! I also came across a virus saying you had won a free IPad! And I gave it a whack on the head!

See ya!! 🙂 🙂

7. Hi again!
    I also watched some of videos in the ‘Videos’ section! I watched the one about the naughty cousins and it was really funny! You should really watch it!

Bye! 🙂

8. Hi Miss John,
    I went on the cyber safety quiz with mum and I, she said it was very interesting and a few other words that I can not remember
    MY SISER TRIED THE TEST TOO

9. Hi Miss John!
    I really like this page! I gone on every website and I recommend it all of them to everyone!

Bye!:) 🙂

10. Hi miss John I’ve now got a big farm account too and my brother set it up for me and I love it,I also love the subject of marine biomes.
    From Jack.B 4b